We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lift tickets for Heavenly

NJ
Level Contributor
262 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
lift tickets for Heavenly

Hi,

We will be skiing for 4 days at Heavenly between Christmas and New Years. any suggestions on where to get discount lift tickets?

Also, my husbnd and kids will be doing downhill, but I am interested in cross county skiing.

does Heavenly have any xc courses?

Thanks!

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lift tickets for Heavenly

Discount tix are generally blacked out during the Christmas break. Though I've never seen them maybe someone else has a secret source.

Cross Country is available at Heavenly's Adventure Park:

skiheavenly.com/the_mountain/adventure_peak/

South Carolina
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lift tickets for Heavenly

suzie-travels:

Do you know if Albertson's in the Bay area will be selling discounted tickets? Other than for the black out periods, of course.

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lift tickets for Heavenly

You know I have not been able to find any 2006-2007 info about Albertsons so I have assumed because so many have closed in northern CA the program is not being offered. The link from last year doesn't work. Maybe more info will be available in the coming weeks. DS wants the Double Whammy for Sierra and Northstar.

I buy lots of lift tickets at REI. They have a bit of a discount.

Michigan
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: lift tickets for Heavenly

Do you purchase your tickets at the Reno REI?

2225 Harvard Way

Reno, NV 89502

(775) 828-9090

We are arriving late at night, so REI will be closed. We are staying near Heavenly so a drive back to Reno is a bit unpractical. Any other suggestions for discount tickets in town? I know breckenridge, co has a few "booths" at ski stores where discount tickets are offered.

5. Re: lift tickets for Heavenly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, August 24, 2009