We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resorts with Best Snow Conditions in Lake Tahoe (March 2-3)

Philadelphia...
3 posts
Save Topic
Resorts with Best Snow Conditions in Lake Tahoe (March 2-3)

Hi,

My husband and I are going to be in Lake Tahoe area for snowboarding on March 2 &3rd. We dont mind going to south or north tahoe. He is expert level while I am a newly intermediate level (mostly blues in Pennsylvania mountains lol). We want to use those two days for snowboarding and then relaxing at resorts. We wanted to go to the resort with the best snow conditions and nice amenities (nice villages). Does any resort have any real snow right now or just man-made? I was reading some forums and it appears there is little snow anywhere. I read NorthStar is doing well with grooming or the others? I wouldn't mind a mountain that offered some good intermediate level runs. I saw Squaw and Heavenly website, it looks a little more advanced but it is hard to tell from trail maps. Any help from folks that have been up there recently would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!!

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resorts with Best Snow Conditions in Lake Tahoe (March 2-3)

Almost all the resorts in Tahoe are in CA so you might get a bigger response if you posted this question in the Lake Tahoe California forum.

2. Re: Resorts with Best Snow Conditions in Lake Tahoe (March 2-3)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 18, 2013