We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Tahoe - Which side of lake should I stay?

Lebanon, Tennessee
1 post
Save Topic
Lake Tahoe - Which side of lake should I stay?

Hello,

I am going to Lake Tahoe in June. Which side of the lake should I book my hotel? Is one side better than the other?

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,654 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Tahoe - Which side of lake should I stay?

All of Lake Tahoe is beautiful. South Lake Tahoe is more popular, as they have the most hotels, entertainment and restaurants. However, North Tahoe is still very nice, but not as built up. There are smaller towns along the Lake area. Keep in mind that most of the hotels are on the California side, so as you do your search for a hotel that fits your needs check with the California Lake Tahoe.

2. Re: Lake Tahoe - Which side of lake should I stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 04, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Lake Tahoe (Nevada)