We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do in lake tahoe in november

California
Level Contributor
90 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
what to do in lake tahoe in november

Me and my wife are going there for are 5 year anniversary would like to find some nice things to do Thanks Dave

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do in lake tahoe in november

We always spend our anniversary in Tahoe too.

You must take her to at least one dinner at Evans. Though they have a printed menu their seasonal specials are so wonderful I've always eaten off the "board" We just had the most amazing meal there a few weeks ago. Memorable. Make reservations. www.evanstahoe.com

Also quite romantic is the 7 table Cafe Fiore. Wonderful food and a great experience for couples. www.cafefiore.com

Rustic and casual but terrific food is Blue Water Bistro behind the Best Western Timber Cove. It's located out on the dock, upstairs. You can wear whatever you want while you enjoy well prepared food.

If you drive around the lake you can head north on 89 on the west side and see Emerald Bay. Stop at the Tahoma Market after you stop in at Sugar Pine Point and pick up some amazing sandwiches there and eat them on a beach like Chambers or Commons Beach in Tahoe City.

Stop off in Sand Harbor to take in great views before heading back to SLT.

You can take a lake cruise to see the sights from the lake side too.

Level Contributor
38,830 posts
1,013 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do in lake tahoe in november

Evan's or Cafe Fiore would both be nice choices for meals, I have reviews of both of these places. Harvey's 19 Kitchen would also be a nice place to celebrate a special occasion, you will have gorgeous views here as well as great food and service. Have fun! :)

3. Re: what to do in lake tahoe in november

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, October 12, 2009