We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Total Reward Offers

Eastpointe, Michigan
Level Contributor
121 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Total Reward Offers

Has anyone been offered TR trips to Tahoe or Reno including flight? Were there any hidden costs? Was it a positive experience, any regrets!!! Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Reno
Reno
Nevada
8 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Total Reward Offers

I have been on several comp flights from California to Laughlin, Reno and Southern California. Only charge was $30 per person. Depending on your card level, flight and room comped. As a matter of fact, this Friday, I am on a flight to Reno on a Harrah's charter flight to Reno and a bus ride to Harrah's Lake Tahoe as I didn't want to stay at Harrah's Reno during Hot August Nights weekend.

Mentioned in this post
California
California
United States
Reno
Reno
Nevada
Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Harrah's Lake Tahoe
4,394 Reviews
Stateline, NV
Harrah's Reno
Harrah's Reno
4,878 Reviews
Reno, NV
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Total Reward Offers

I have been on several comp flights from California to Laughlin, Reno and Southern California. Only charge was $30 per person. Depending on your card level, flight and room comped. As a matter of fact, this Friday, I am on a flight to Reno on a Harrah's charter flight to Reno and a bus ride to Harrah's Lake Tahoe as I didn't want to stay at Harrah's Reno during Hot August Nights weekend.

Mentioned in this post
California
California
United States
Reno
Reno
Nevada
Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Harrah's Lake Tahoe
4,394 Reviews
Stateline, NV
Harrah's Reno
Harrah's Reno
4,878 Reviews
Reno, NV
Eastpointe, Michigan
Level Contributor
121 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Total Reward Offers

Thank you. I am a Diamond member from Michigan and the opportunity seemed to good to be true. Did you have to attend some type of sales pitch?

Bryans Road
Level Contributor
4,708 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Total Reward Offers

No sale pitches what so ever!

They just want you to gamble, eat, and drink.

Enjoy!

Level Contributor
1,112 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Total Reward Offers

If this is Harrahs flight program, the flight is a comp for diamond and 7 stars level players. If you do not gamble while there, you will not be invited on another flight.

If you have another offer from the Harrah's properties in Lake Tahoe, you normally cannot get the comped flight as well as the other offer. At least that is my experience as a low level diamond player..

You may or may not have check-in luggage charges depending on who the flight is with.

Have fun and good luck!

Mentioned in this post
New Mexico
Level Contributor
131 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Total Reward Offers

We did a TR comp flight from El Paso to Harrah's Laughlin a few months ago. NO strings attached! We paid the $30 per person, enjoyed a nice chartered flight to Laughlin and had a fun three day weekend there in an upgraded room (not the best room ever, but adequate). Would do another of those trips in a heartbeat!

Mentioned in this post
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
11,901 Reviews
Laughlin, NV
Indianapolis,IN
Level Contributor
6,068 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Total Reward Offers

I've taken free junkets from Indianapolis to Laughlin, Tunica and Reno courtesy of Total Rewards. No strings attached other than your normal play. I'm a high Gold/low Platinum member (table player) and I don't think your card level has anything to do with it. It's based on your ADT..average daily theoretical loss. Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Reno
Reno
Nevada
Eastpointe, Michigan
Level Contributor
121 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Total Reward Offers

Thanks everyone!

Reply to: Total Reward Offers