We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ravella at Lake Las Vegas & what to do?

Which Henderson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rhode Island
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ravella at Lake Las Vegas & what to do?

My wife and I will be heading to Ravella at Lake Las Vegas in several days and I was wondering how we should pack? My wife will be in a conference mostly during the days and I'm on my own for the most part. We have a car, I love to run, hike and explore so any recommendations would be appreciated. Not a big fan of indoor stuff like museums or shows, especially since the weather in New England has been freezing so the more outdoor I can get, the better. Also, I'm hearing that the nightlife in that area is nonexistent, is that true? How are the restaurants? Should we just drive to the strip at night? Are there any watersports on the lake?

Any and all recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you!

1 reply
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
92 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ravella at Lake Las Vegas & what to do?

There is a phenomenal hike not too far from where you are staying. It is called "Gold Strike". It is near the hoover dam. Look it up on a hiking website or app. It takes about 4 total hours down and back, has boulder scrambling, hot springs, and is cooler than everywhere else when its 110 degrees outside.

Reply to: Ravella at Lake Las Vegas & what to do?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted