We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Area To Stay?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Best Area To Stay?

Hi there, my fiance and I are flying into Lincoln to purchase a car this weekend and we would like to stay in an area that offers a fun vibe and restaurants. Can anyone advise?

Grand Island...
Level Contributor
162 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Area To Stay?

I would stay downtown near the Haymarket area. Lots of restaurants, bars, nightlife! We have stayed at the Embassy Suites, the Holiday Inn, and the Cornhusker.

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Area To Stay?

I would stay at the embassy suites. The have a cocktail hour and breakfast included in the room rate. Plus it's walking distance to the "strip" on O street where all the happenin bars and clubs are.

Happy travels:)

3. Re: Best Area To Stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Lincoln