We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montana in Late november, Early December

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
309 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Montana in Late november, Early December

I am looking for as much info as possible for our trip to West Yellowstone. We are thinking about last week of November to first week of December.

Thanks!

West Yellowstone, MT
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Montana in Late november, Early December

What actitivites are interested in? Cross country skiing? Snowmobiling? Snow shoeing? Yellowstone? Let me know and I can get you more specifics.

Bozeman Montana
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Montana in Late november, Early December

You will enjoy a visit during late November/early December (I think). There will be plenty to see and not too many other tourists. I do want to be sure that you know that the only Yellowstone Park tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i6427-Driving_t…

road that is guaranteed to be open that time of year is the road through the Park from the North entrance to Cooke City. Many visitors (that time of year) like to stay around Mammoth so that they can drive through the Park. There may or may not be enough snow to snowmobile in the Park (from West) at that time. It just depends upon the year.

West Yellowstone, MT
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Montana in Late november, Early December

I created a page on the Yellowstone National Park forum that goes through the park road closures for Fall/Winter... check on the Insider Pages under the background section.

4. Re: Montana in Late november, Early December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, August 24, 2009