We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cabin/home rental with outside hottub

USA
5 posts
Save Topic
cabin/home rental with outside hottub

I am driving myself crazy looking for the perfect vacation rental near West Yellowstone. I thought I'd post here in case anyone knew of something special.

Looking for a cabin/home to rent for 1 week in May/June 2012. We are a family of 2 adults/2 kids, but we like our space. 3 bedrooms would be great. We prefer the log/rustic look. One thing I am hooked on is a hottub on the deck or patio. We want to be close to the West entrance (within 20 minutes?) and have a budget of about $2000, but I'm willing to splurge if I find the right place. Love wildlife, so a wilderness location is preferred.

I'm on VRBO, Vacation Rentals on Trip Advisor, etc, but can't select search criteria, like for "hottub", which is making things difficult.

If you know of a place, please share! Thank you!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
4,608 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cabin/home rental with outside hottub

Besides West Yellowstone, check out Henrys Lake. Lots of houses around it for rent. It's 15-20 minutes from West Yellowstone.

Edited: 10:40 am, August 22, 2011
worksalot
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cabin/home rental with outside hottub

did you ever find a place? I am looking for a place for net year Christmas with hot tub..

CT
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cabin/home rental with outside hottub

I'm looking for something similar. One place that seems to have many beautiful homes with hot tubs is emigrand Montana. I'm still figuring outnwhich state to look in!

on the lake...
Level Contributor
567 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cabin/home rental with outside hottub

I ended up booking a place near Gardiner, outside the North entrance.

Idaho Falls, Idaho
Level Contributor
131 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cabin/home rental with outside hottub

The Pines in Island park has a lot of rentals with hot tubs. (20 minutes from west)

Hebgen Lake is good but not a lot of rentals, but they would be found on VRBO.

The Bar N outside of West is a nice place with good rooms.

An individual cabin at Christmas outside of West is diffecult as they usually have a lot of snow and the places that are not in town are inaccessable

We have a cabin for rent on Hebgen (VRBO) but it is inaccessable from October to June and we only rent for 2 weeks of the remaining time.... and it is 5 bedroom.

6. Re: cabin/home rental with outside hottub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, January 07, 2013