We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery Stores around Yellowstone

Evergreen, CO
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Grocery Stores around Yellowstone

My son has food allergies and I need to know if there is a grocery store around Yellowstone that will serve our needs. We are staying 5 days in West Yellowstone, MT and a few days in Jackson (at the end of the trip). Most importantly, I'm wondering if we can buy vanilla soy milk at any of the grocery stores. Neither store in West Yellowstone has a website. We are coming in from Colorado, so would be coming in from the south. I would not to have to pack 10 days of food and beverage if I know we could replenish someplace during the week. My son's extremely allergic to all dairy. I'd welcome restaurant suggestions, also. Thx

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grocery Stores around Yellowstone

The grocery stores are pretty small. I would assume that you could call them and get an answer.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grocery Stores around Yellowstone

I don't think you could get soy milk in the little stores in the park. They have the basics for campers, and at high prices. They aren't trying to gouge anyone, but it is expensive to stock the little stores for such a short season and they have to stay in business.

I'd pick up a case in Costco (or wherever) on your way up. You should be able to restock in West Yellowstone or Livingston, but your closest source for an alternative grocery would be Bozeman, or possibly Jackson Hole.

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
21,551 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grocery Stores around Yellowstone

When are you traveling? I will be in West 8/8-8/10 and can probably go in and look for you.

Pam

Edited: 11:56 pm, July 28, 2011
4. Re: Grocery Stores around Yellowstone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, October 08, 2012