We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three Bears Inn

Which West Yellowstone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver
9 posts
Save Topic
Three Bears Inn

Has anyone stayed at the Three Bears Inn or Lodge, next to the Three Bears Restaurant?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
687 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three Bears Inn

I stayed at Three Bears a couple years ago and didn't have any complaints. It's a good family-type motel... nothing fancy but quite comfortable. The restaurant isn't bad, either, especially for big breakfasts.

ED
New Orleans
Level Contributor
36 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Three Bears Inn

We stayed in early June. Accommodations were basic, but clean. We had a family room - bedroom with king bed, and living area with 2 queen Murphy beds, fridge, mircrowave and table & chairs. Only had breakfast in the restaurant, but it was good.

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Three Bears Inn

The Three Bears Lodge is a good choice. The rooms are very basic but are well kept and clean. There is a nice continental breakfast served in the restaurant next door each morning. I believe that this is a hidden gem and also a reasonably priced hotel. It is not overly expensive like some of the other West Yellowstone hotels. If you want to eat out, be sure to try the Gusher. They have really good pizza and sandwiches. I just posted a review of this restaurant on here this week. Eating there is a very unique experience. I have never seen any restaurant like this that, although the decor is outdated, is kept meticulously clean. I hope that you will have a good time. Enjoy your stay!

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Three Bears Inn

I just found the website for this place. Check it out by visiting http://www.threebearlodge.com. It looks like a neat place to stay!

california
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Three Bears Inn

aint cheap at 85 bucks stayed 1 night last week. continental breakfast hardly anything there. breakfast was good there but not cheap either.example side of ham small slice 3.25. blueberry pancakes are ok.

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Three Bears Inn

Well, EXCUSE ME! I don't appreciate the snobby attitude the previous poster has. I was not saying that the hotel itself is inexpensive. I meant that, compared to the price of other area hotels, I thought this hotel seemed to be reasonable. Continental breakfasts vary from hotel to hotel, but everyone else seems to think the continental breakfast here is pretty decent. Don't let this person's negative attitude keep you from staying at the Three Bears.