We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestion for tour company in YNP

New York
Level Contributor
82 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
suggestion for tour company in YNP

I'll be visiting YNP in mid june for 4 days and will be staying in West Yellowstone. Since I don't drive, I have to rely on local YNP tour consessioner for a visit to the park. Although Xanterra is probably the best and provides stay at the park lodges, it was already totally booked through the entire summer. I found 2 companies based at West Yellowstone that provide full day tours - Buffalo Bus Touring Co and Yellowstone Tour and Travel. Has anyone used their services or has info which one is better? Or any other suggestions? Any help would be appreciated.

West Yellowstone
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: suggestion for tour company in YNP

Buffalo Bus tours has been doing tours in Yellowstone for over 8 years. The guides that work there have many many years of experience and know quite a bit about the park, its history and wildlife. You can't go wrong with them.

New York
Level Contributor
82 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suggestion for tour company in YNP

thanks for the advice, i did book with them. will write a review upon return.

3. Re: suggestion for tour company in YNP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, September 27, 2009