We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa is West yellowstone??

Which West Yellowstone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waterloo, Ont.
5 posts
Save Topic
Spa is West yellowstone??

HI,

We are headed down to west yellow stone for December 28th, 29th, and 30th. (From Duluth MN to Vancouver BC road trip)

I was wondering if any one knows of any good spas in the area. We are doing two days of tours though the park, and on the last day I need a rest.

I'm looking at spending around $250.(massage is a must)

I don't want to book though the hotel, as they usually charge more, way more...

Thanks

J

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,781 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa is West yellowstone??

Not sure if there are ANY spas in West Yellowstone or even one within an hour's drive. In the winter, this is actually the wild west! Possibly in Big Sky Resort area you may find something, probably in Jackson WY, but you can not get there quickly from West Yellowstone!

2. Re: Spa is West yellowstone??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 15, 2009