We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Russell Museum or Lewis and Clark.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
567 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Russell Museum or Lewis and Clark.

Which would be better for a nine year old girl? Would like to see both but not sure if we have time. Getting to Great Falls late and can spend a few hours before we drive to Bozeman the following day.

montana
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Russell Museum or Lewis and Clark.

For a nine-year-old, it's a no-brainer -- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center! But you might be able to do both.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
567 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Russell Museum or Lewis and Clark.

I was leaning towards the Lewis and Clark Center. Do anyone know if their is RV parking at Lewis and Clark Center? Pulling a tent trailer. If not maybe I can leave it at hotel for a few hours in morning. Staying overnight at Hilton Garden Inn. Would prefer to stay at a campground but cant seem to find any around Great Falls. Just RV parks.

montana
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Russell Museum or Lewis and Clark.

Call the Interpretive Center for the best info. It's been too long for me to recall!

Great Falls, Montana
Level Contributor
189 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Russell Museum or Lewis and Clark.

Bigred,

The KOA Campground in Great Falls has 'tent camping sites' available. I think this would work for you and your tent trailer.

You can find them at: www.koa.com/campgrounds/great-falls/

Enjoy your holiday and welcome to GF.

Level Contributor
69 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Russell Museum or Lewis and Clark.

Road along the river with the falls and Lewis and Clark center would be best. Giant spring park just down the road is truly amazing. This would be best for your family by far!,

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
567 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Russell Museum or Lewis and Clark.

Thanks for the help. Leaving next Friday July 11th. 2600 mile loop. Definitely stopping at Lewis and Clark interpretive Center. Will try and get to Giant Springs.

Vancouver BC to Kelowna to Banff to Family farm in Saskatchewan to Great Falls to Bozeman to Yellowstone to Missoula to Wenatchee and finally home. Three week trip.

montana
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Russell Museum or Lewis and Clark.

Woo-Hoo!! Have a fabulous trip creating memories of a lifetime!

8. Re: Russell Museum or Lewis and Clark.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, July 10, 2014