We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Falls Night life

Which Great Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lethbridge,AB
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Great Falls Night life

My girlfirend and I are going to Great Falls for some shopping and were wondering what there is for night life there? We are both over 30 and married so not looking for some really young bars. Thanks!

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Falls Night life

Apparently there are no party animals here. You might want to look up places on Yelp, and read some reviews.

Helena, Montana
Level Contributor
121 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Falls Night life

The favorite in town for tourists and locals alike is the Sip and Dip. Kitchy lounge throwback to the 1960 's Tiki bar with a piano bar hosted by Piano Pat. Awesome drinks, and real mermaids that you can view in the window behind the bar. Really. Look it up. Other elements of a night life are some country bars, sports bars. Pretty low key town in terms of a "Bar scene" But, If there's an event going on, usually that's where the happening stuff is. Typical for any town in Montana if you ask me.

Edited: 1:28 pm, March 15, 2013
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Falls Night life

Not sure when you are planning on coming down as the post before, if there is an event that is where everyone is and then they spread out to a faviorite drinking hole. March 30th there is Roller Derby and after party at the BECC, April 5 is the Brew Fest at the Best Western. Sip and Dip is a sure place to go, the new DO Bar is pretty good and they have been adding live music and more of a 30 something or over crowd. There is the HI-HO, Hideout, The Beacon and many more. I like the VFW on the westside too as they have live music and a older crowd. Cheers and happy shopping!

Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Falls Night life

The Sip 'n Dip is a really fun place to go. It has customers of all ages. You can also get a great meal from Clark & Lewie's there. The mermaids are there at night from 9pm to midnight, Tues-Sat and Piano Pat is at the piano bar Wed-Sat starting at around 9:30pm.

Central Montana
Level Contributor
1 post
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great Falls Night life

It's tough to beat the new Do Bar for music and a varied, fun crowd.

6. Re: Great Falls Night life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, October 10, 2015