We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lure Me Inn Ennis Montana lodging

Orlando FL
Level Contributor
24 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Lure Me Inn Ennis Montana lodging

We just got back from Ennis Montana and really loved these cabins. They are lovely and new and were built by the owner. Every log cabin has a kitchenette and best of all DEPENDABLE WIFI. We came to Ennis to see the near-by ghost towns but most guests were there to fish. We found this lodging to be comfortable, clean, friendly and affordable. Just Google their name and their website will come up. Another tip: the drug store in town has a really good breakfast and real ice cream malts. I'm still licking my lips.

2 replies to this topic
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Lure Me Inn Ennis Montana lodging

We where on a motorcycle trip thru MT stopped in Ennis @ Lure Me Inn, Is a new & very clean comfortable affordable.Meet the owners great people really took care of us.Fully equipt kitchenette .GREAT PLACETO STAY

Edited: 8:38 am, August 07, 2012
Mentioned in this post
Lure Me Inn
Lure Me Inn
68 Reviews
Ennis, MT
Ennis MT
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Ennis
Level Contributor
2,995 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lure Me Inn Ennis Montana lodging

Lois - glad you enjoyed your stay, but you might want to post a review of this property under "Lodging". People looking for places to stay are more likely to look there than here on the forum.

Reply to: Lure Me Inn Ennis Montana lodging
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ennis