We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bozeman, one night or two?

NY NY
Level Contributor
84 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Bozeman, one night or two?

After a Yellowstone hiking trip at the end of July I will need to stay in Bozeman for one night before my flight home. My question: is one afternoon/evening to look around Bozeman enough, or will I regret not staying a second night? Thank you!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
30,068 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bozeman, one night or two?

We stayed there for one afternoon and night coming from Glacier on our way to Yellowstone and that was enough time for us to look around.

East Tennessee
Level Contributor
632 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bozeman, one night or two?

If you get into town by early afternoon, then based upon my experiences you should be able to take in all of Bozeman. I really like Bozeman and there some things to do there so if you want to take all of those things in then you may need another half day. Neat place.

Edited: 3:50 pm, February 03, 2011
western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bozeman, one night or two?

Check the town calendar to see if there is anything going on. It is a university town, so there is a lot of music and other cultural events you would not see in an average town. The Sweet Pea festival is one such thing, and there are others. Making time to see the Museum of the Rockies is recommended.

Butte, Montana
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bozeman, one night or two?

Live near bozeman, 1 day is plenty to get a look around I would say.

Butte, Montana
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bozeman, one night or two?

Live near bozeman, 1 day is plenty to get a look around I would say.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bozeman, one night or two?

Stay at Gallatin River Lodge for 2 nights and have fun before you go home. Good luck.

Gallatin River Lodge @ 9105 Thorpe Road, Bozeman, MT 406 - 388 - 0148.

http://www.grlodge.com/

7. Re: Bozeman, one night or two?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 16, 2012