We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Billings Convertible Car rental

Clifton, Virginia
Level Contributor
40 posts
249 reviews
Save Topic
Billings Convertible Car rental

I've tried all the airport rental agencies (local numbers) and not one will commit to a convertible rental for July 2012. Enterprise, Thrifty and Dollar don't provide them. National, Alamo and Hertz cannot specify a convertible so you take a chance with a Premium designation. Has anyone rented a convertible in town during the summer and can provide advice on how to do so?

montana
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Billings Convertible Car rental

Convertibles are not frequently seen here in Montana, except on gorgeous summer days when a few folks take them out of their winter garages. While I don't have any direct experience with Billings car rentals, it doesn't surprise me at all that the rental places can't guarantee them -- probably because it would be a fluke if they had one. Who knows? You might get lucky!

Roll down the windows, hang your elbows out, and have a blast anyway!

Level Contributor
69 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Billings Convertible Car rental

I have truly never seen a convertible for rent anywhere in Billings. Maybe some of the smaller places that are not part of national chain.

3. Re: Billings Convertible Car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, June 18, 2013