We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay with teenagers in BigSky

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay with teenagers in BigSky

We are planning a spring break trip to ski BigSky. We have many families in our group with teenage boys. Any suggestions where to stay? We would like ski in/ski out with a kitchen. The teenage boys would love an outdoor heated pool.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay with teenagers in BigSky

Call the realty offices in Big Sky for condo rentals. There is a big association of renters and a lot to choose from. An outdoor heated pool in Montana seems unlikely, but I could be wrong!

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay with teenagers in BigSky

The Huntley Lodge is ski in ski out and has an out door pool. The rooms have mini ridges and microwaves.

MT
Level Contributor
268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay with teenagers in BigSky

Or the Shoshone has condos with kitchens is in the same building as the Huntley and has a nice heated outdoor pool. I don't think the Huntley has microwaves? The Village Center would also be an option for you.

Big Sky, MT
Level Contributor
152 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay with teenagers in BigSky

For an outdoor heated pool, your choices at Big Sky would be the Huntley Lodge, Shoshone Condo Hotel or Summit Hotel. Summit and Shoshone would have some kitchen facilities. Moonlight Basin also has an outdoor pool with ski in/ski out accommodations. You can access Big Sky from Moonlight too. You can buy a lift ticket to either resort or a combined Biggest Skiing in America pass.

Killarney
Level Contributor
95 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay with teenagers in BigSky

If you have not booked yet I would recommend using Big Sky Luxury Rentals. My group of 10 from MB are booked through them and they offer a huge variaty of condos/lodges/cabins and the people are amazing to deal with.

6. Re: Where to stay with teenagers in BigSky

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Big Sky