We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging within walking distance of restaurants, etc.

Chico, California
Level Contributor
217 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging within walking distance of restaurants, etc.

This will be my first trip to the Big Sky area, so please excuse my ignorance. I would appreciate suggestions for lodging within walking distance of restaurants, shops, etc.

Thank you.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging within walking distance of restaurants, etc.

There are many cabin and vacation rentals in Big Sky. You will want to pick one quite near Mountain Village or Meadow Village. which is where the stores and restaurants are. The bigger villages are down off the mountain.

Here's a map: http://www.eastwestbigsky.com/maps-p2076.aspx

West Fargo N.D.
Level Contributor
212 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging within walking distance of restaurants, etc.

Let me know some more specifics as far as amenities your looking for with the ldoging such as pools, kitchen etc etc also how long will you be staying, have a vehicle? also ages of your group would be helpful

Houston
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging within walking distance of restaurants, etc.

We stayed at this fantastic luxury vacation home rental in walking distance to the steps of the ski base - www.bigskyvacationrental.com

Portugal
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging within walking distance of restaurants, etc.

War Dance is owned by someone in Houston and here you are, posting from Houston.

Level Contributor
104 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lodging within walking distance of restaurants, etc.

Good catch, SpainSailor! "Skithesky" has mentioned in other posts that they are the owners of that condo, but in this one it sounds like they were just visitors.

6. Re: Lodging within walking distance of restaurants, etc.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, July 27, 2010