We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roadtrip to Big Sky with a Dog

Which Big Sky hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
2 posts
Save Topic
Roadtrip to Big Sky with a Dog

My husband and I are planning a roadtrip to Big Sky in the beginning of July. We are bringing our very active Portuguese Water Dog with us who loves to join us on all outdoor activities (he even has his own backpack!) How dog friendly is Big Sky these days? We already have a place to stay, so that's not a need. I basically need advice on good dog-friendly trails for hiking and/or mt. biking, places where he can swim, restaurants with dog-friendly porches, stores that allow dogs, etc.

Thanks!

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roadtrip to Big Sky with a Dog

Cannot answer your questions, others will, but must say you do have a wonderful dog. My brother has one, would do the same if circumstances permitted. Have a great trip.

Chicago
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Roadtrip to Big Sky with a Dog

Why thank you! They are wonderful dogs...quite smart and scheming at times, but wonderful:) And you live where we are dying to relocate to! We adore Seattle and know the portie would too!

3. Re: Roadtrip to Big Sky with a Dog

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, October 12, 2009