We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lambert's restaurant

Which Springfield hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Topic
Lambert's restaurant

How far is Lamberts from Springfield? Is it good?

Thanks,

punz

Springfield...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lambert's restaurant

Lambert's is six or seven miles south of Springfield on U.S. 65. The food is good, down-home cookin' and plentiful. The "throwed rolls" are a hoot and delicious.

Add a little extra time for your stop. Lambert's is so popular, there's almost always a wait of 30 minutes or more.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
293 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lambert's restaurant

It's amazing and the best homecooking ever. You'll wait for a table and need to loosen your belt notch, but the sorghum and biscuts, fried okra, throwed rolls are worth it (and those are only the starters).

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
776 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lambert's restaurant

You may have to wait a while for a table, but the end result makes the wait 'worthwhile'! The portions are LARGE, but don't forget, it is ALL YOU CAN EAT! Even your entree......the server will ask you if you want more of anything that you ordered, not just the pass-arounds! The original servings are so large, I don't see how anyone can ask for more, but some do! And even tho you may have to wait for a table, once you place your order, it doesn't take long for the food to arrive at your table. We have eaten there often, and I've only ordered one entree that I wasn't fond of! For the most part, the food at Lambert's is delish!

4. Re: Lambert's restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 02, 2010