We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall foliage???

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dallas
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fall foliage???

Coming this weekend for a short visit. Are the leaves changing color yet? I would love to see some beautiful fall scenery!!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
534 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fall foliage???

Unfortunately there aren't many trees turning colors yet. The weather has been great though...sunny and in the 70's.

Fer
St Louis, MO
Level Contributor
175 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fall foliage???

You should check out Taste of St Louis This weekend.

Texas
Level Contributor
139 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fall foliage???

Is there fall color around the Arch area? We are fling in on 10/28 to drive to Champaign, IL. Would like to stop at the area to see the different picture of the area, we were there in spring!

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fall foliage???

Yes, this week and next should be great for color.St louis is usually a week later than the rural ozarks which should peak this week. We also have had little rain until this week and we just got alot. so It depends on the area and the strenghth of the trees in holding their leaves etc. It will be a strange fall but there should be some color for you. enjoy

Fer
St Louis, MO
Level Contributor
175 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fall foliage???

The colors are perfect right now. Next weekend should be perfect! Enjoy!

houston
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fall foliage???

I am traveling to St. Louis Nov 8th. Can someone tell me the expected Fall Foliage report for 2007?

Thanks,

Margie

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
534 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fall foliage???

Many shades of brown. It's been extremely dry this year.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
427 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Fall foliage???

Along the Great River Road, above Alton, they have just started to turn, but I think they will be disappointing this year. We're hoping to go out on a friends boat for our Annual Drinkers Leaf Watch Cruise, so I hope they have gotten more colorful since last Sunday. We have had about an inch of rain in the last couple days. Hope you have a great trip.

9. Re: Fall foliage???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 12, 2009