We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant suggestion

little rock arkansas
Level Contributor
3,343 posts
290 reviews
Restaurant suggestion

Maybe this sounds lkke a dumb question- My wife and I are taking friend's kid, freshman at wash u, to dinner. Probably too soon for him to pick out a place as he's just been there a few weeks. I guess I'm asking where would you like to go eat if u were a freshman student? Probably I'm thinking Clayton or Central West End, or nearby.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
22,470 posts
62 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant suggestion

The Hill is close by with Italian places. We also had a great meal at Pastaria in Clayton which had a fun atmosphere and great food. http://pastariastl.com/

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
475 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant suggestion

If I were a Wash U freshman, and I was going out to dinner with my friends, I would probably pick the Three Kings Pub in the Loop.

If I were a Wash U freshman, and friends of my parents were taking me out to dinner and paying for it, I would probably pick Oceano Bistro in Clayton.

little rock arkansas
Level Contributor
3,343 posts
290 reviews
3. Re: Restaurant suggestion

Your suggestions were amazing. Any of them would be really great. We are leaning now toward 1111 Mississippi. Any reason that might not be a good choice?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
475 posts
44 reviews
4. Re: Restaurant suggestion

1111 Mississippi is an excellent choice. You may want to have your dessert at Bailey's Chocolate Bar to make a full evening.

5. Re: Restaurant suggestion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 17, 2015