We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rams tailgating?

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Rams tailgating?

My friends and I chose St. Louis for our annual Man Trip which includes the cardinals, rams and Mizzou. We were considering renting a RV for the weekend, my question is, can we tailgate in the north lot across the stadium along Carr street? Can we purchase advance tickets for those spots or is it first come first serve? Thanks!

St. Louis MO
Level Contributor
645 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rams tailgating?

Not in that lot. It's first come first serve with I think a 7am opening for a noon start.

There are other lots that have reserved spots, but I'm pretty sure those are on a full season only basis.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
472 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rams tailgating?

It has been a while since we tailgated, but we used a lot west of the Dome. It was around the intersection of Gay Street and N 14th. First come, first serve....and there were other lots nearby which were also first come first serve.

Just get there early. I guess you will pay more because you are an RV instead of a car.

Tailgating is an enjoyable experience. Everyone is in a good mood.

3. Re: Rams tailgating?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 07, 2015