We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

270 Construction Delays/Blake Shelton Concert

T&L
Metamora, IL
Level Contributor
160 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
270 Construction Delays/Blake Shelton Concert

We are driving down from Illinois Friday for the Blake Shelton concert. I just noticed that 270 is under construction. Can someone please tell me if we should expect significant delays coming in 55 S to 270 W to I-70 W? I just want to ensure that we allow enough time, and we don't run into any unexpected, significant delays. Thank you, in advance, for your assistance!

St. Louis MO
Level Contributor
828 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 270 Construction Delays/Blake Shelton Concert

I don't drive that way so I'd wait for someone who does to reply. But in general I don't hear much about that stretch on the traffic reports. I'm not saying you might not hit some traffic, but unless there's an accident it shouldn't be major.

My only other suggestion would be to go 55S >>> 270W >>> 370W >>> 141/Earth City Expressway south. One of the Blanchette Bridges over the Missouri river is being rebuilt so I-70 between 270 and St. Charles is a pretty big mess as they jam both traffic ways onto one span.

St. Louis MO
Level Contributor
828 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 270 Construction Delays/Blake Shelton Concert

As I understand that show is sold out or very close to it. Get there early and expect an hour or more to get out of the parking lot after the concert.

3. Re: 270 Construction Delays/Blake Shelton Concert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, March 21, 2014
4. Re: 270 Construction Delays/Blake Shelton Concert

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, March 21, 2014
T&L
Metamora, IL
Level Contributor
160 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 270 Construction Delays/Blake Shelton Concert

I sincerely appreciate everyone's response. Thank you!!

6. Re: 270 Construction Delays/Blake Shelton Concert

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Saint Louis