We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fox Theatre coat check

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bloomington, IN
Level Contributor
57 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Fox Theatre coat check

I have heard that there is no place to check coats at the Fabulous Fox. We are going there at the end of February and I am wondering what in the world people do with their winter coats.

Missouri
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fox Theatre coat check

Take your coat off after you sit down, so basically you are sitting on the coat; handy if you get cool and want to pull it up around your shoulders. Or you could fold it in half and hold it in your lap.

Saint Louis...
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fox Theatre coat check

Imagine the line at the coat check in a house that seats over 4000! I've never had a problem with my coat at my seat.

Edited: 4:40 pm, February 18, 2013
St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
491 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fox Theatre coat check

Take it with you, or depending on the weather, leave it in the car. Park at the garage next door and it's a short walk.

4. Re: Fox Theatre coat check

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 20, 2014