We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picky diners

Peoria, IL
Level Contributor
328 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Picky diners

What are the best restaurants for accommodating food allergies? Looking for somewhere nice for dinner, and I'm gluten free/corn free and my companion is anti-candidia (no yeast/fermented products, including vinegars, wine, bread etc). Any suggestions?

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Picky diners

Now, where to make the reservation: These places come to mind because they are known for their creative chefs and I'd think they'll be willing and able to accomodate: Five Bistro, Home Wine Kitchen, Little Country Gentleman, Farmhaus, Niche and Harvest. Not sure if any are on Opentable, but if they are, you can add your personal requirements with the reservation. If not, or as an alternative, shoot them an email and see what happens.

Edited: 8:49 am, February 05, 2013
2. Re: Picky diners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 07, 2014