We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount on St. Louis hotel

chandler, Indiana
Level Contributor
77 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Discount on St. Louis hotel

Didn't know if it would be okay with the powers that be at TA, but I subscribe to one of the daily deals web sites and found (and purchased myself one) a $59 weekend night stay at the Crowne Plaza Airport hotel (I think there is a weekday option, too, it's just more pricey). My family has stayed there once before a couple of years ago on a short weekend trip to the St. Louis Zoo and found it to be a nice hotel. I'm sure there are reviews of it on here, if you'd like to research it a little further.

I don't know if I'd be allowed to post the link on here, but if you message me, I can send it to you. As of this morning, there were still four days left tothe deal. The stay can be made up through mid-July and is for up to four people. You can combine up to four "deals" for a four-night continuous stay, according to the website.

The people on the TA forums have always been helpful in choosing great places to stay and any discounts they know of, so I just thought others might like to save a few bucks, too. We weren't planning a trip to St. Louis this year, but since it's such a great deal and a short drive for us, we'll now likely go back to the zoo and find a couple of other things to do for a little weekend getaway.

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,905 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount on St. Louis hotel

Thanks for the post. Let us know if you need some recommendations of things to do besides the zoo. There are lots of options, depending on your interests.

Effingham, Illinois
Level Contributor
101 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount on St. Louis hotel

I don't think, but I cannot speak for the Trip Advisor staff, that it would be inappropriate. After all the main reason people are looking over the website is for a good deal, and to find out what they are going to pay for before they pay. Thanks for sharing a great deal with other users here. I hope some were able to take advantage of a great deal!

3. Re: Discount on St. Louis hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:42 pm, June 19, 2013