We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cismanspg Trip Report

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
cismanspg Trip Report

I am re-posting this for future forum uses who want to find trip reports. It was posted by CISMANSPG at the end of a thread:

We made it back and had a great time.

Our stay at the Drury Inn Southwest was great. Their breakfast and dinner options saved us a ton of money eating out.

Day 1: Arrived in the late afternoon. And hit Swing Around Fun Town...My boy had a great time doing go-carts and bumper boats.

Day 2: We didn't see much at Lone Elk park, but it was a wonderful drive. We did see one elk and some buffalo. We want to West County Center and loved it. Great suggestion. We ate dinner ended our night at the Magic House and my boy loved that as well. PI Pizza for dinner. Interested but different in a good way.

Day 3: We did the Zoo. Was very hot and I wasn't that impressed. Sure it's a nice zoo in size and offerings. I'm sure this was due to the temp. We decided to just leave at 2pm and we went shopping and just chilled.

Day 4: Went to Grant's Farm and that was by far our favorite of the trip.

Thanks for all the advice. We skipped on the Garden and Science Center. maybe next time.

1. Re: cismanspg Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, December 06, 2010