We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels by Lambert Airport

K P
Illinois
Level Contributor
658 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels by Lambert Airport

We have stayed at Hilton, Renissance, Crown Plaza & Marriott in the past, but I don't see them listed on the "park, sleep, fly" website. We like a hotel that has a nice lobby bar/restaurant that we can get appetizers/light dinner the night before we travel. Any ideas? Thanks!

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
945 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels by Lambert Airport

We just stayed at the Marriott on park/sleep/fly and they still offer the rate - but on their own website. The Renaissance also has a park/sleep/fly offer.

K P
Illinois
Level Contributor
658 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels by Lambert Airport

Thanks! I looked on the Marriott website and found it, but rooms are $169. Seems a bit high for me - did you pay that much?

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
945 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels by Lambert Airport

Did you check the dates you need? When I looked at today's date the rate was $169. When I picked the 23rd it was only $99. We flew with a package (funjet) and they had an $89 rate.

Cape Girardeau, Mo
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels by Lambert Airport

I can't speak for the restaurant or lounge, as I haven't eaten there, but the Holiday Inn Airport has a great deal. Rooms are $69 and to park for a week using the park & fly, it is only $89. We have stayed there twice. Nothing special but clean and convenient with the shuttle.

US
Level Contributor
267 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels by Lambert Airport

The Holiday Inn Express Riverport has a park, sleep, fly package that is pretty reasonable. It is not as close to the airport as some, but it is next to Dave & Buster's for your dinner/drinks/entertainment for the night before your flight.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
945 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels by Lambert Airport

We usually try to find hotels with gated parking. A few friends have come back to missing cars at places without fences/gates. Also make sure that there is 24 hr shuttles to/from the airport if your flights are very early or late.

7. Re: Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels by Lambert Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, April 13, 2010