We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wicked tickets

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
KHJ
SoIL
6 posts
Save Topic
Wicked tickets

I just found out a dear friend will be coming Nov 11- Nov 18 and would love to take her to see this show and let her experience the grandness of The Fox. Years ago we saw The Wizard of Oz together and it would be so fitting to be able to share this show as well. When I checked The Fox's site I see opening night is the 16th and both that show and Friday nights show is sold out. Thurs performance has only upper balcony seats remaining. Ebay has tickets that are far out of my price range. Does anyone know where I may be able to find decent seats at a reasonably fair price? I've heard some organizations like YMCA sometimes buy a block of seats but haven't been able to locate that type of situation. Thanks in advance for any help!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wicked tickets

I got my tickets to the Nov 20th show thru SLU alumni assoc before they went on sale to the public. They are sold out now.

Try checking craigslist.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/tix/

It may be worth placing a tix wanted ad.

Good Luck

KHJ
SoIL
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wicked tickets

Lanai,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I went back to the Fox's website and found a Thurs afternoon performance that I had either overlooked or had recently been added. I was able to get great seats for this show!!! Hope YOU have a wonderfully wicked time, I'm sure we will!

Kathy