We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

destination spas near St. Louis

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
342 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
destination spas near St. Louis

I am coming to St. Louis in the middle of October. My aunt is wanting to go to a spa and stay overnight. I have been to Oakwville(sp?) IL. and will never go there again!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for places where we could have a massage/facial, a nice dinner, do some window shopping, and then drive back to St. Louis the next day? We might even stay for two days depending on our schedule.

Cleaniless is an absolute must.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: destination spas near St. Louis

I suggest you find a B&B in St. Charles, then visit the Metro spa. Main Street has lots of nice shops - antiques, crafts, decor, etc.

metrothesalonandspa.com

Two small towns you might want to research are Ste. Genvieve and Hermann.

Please let us know what you decide and how your trip goes.

Missouri
Level Contributor
452 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: destination spas near St. Louis

Ste. Genevieve has a new spa at Chaumette Winery, also beautiful overnight accomodations and dining.

3. Re: destination spas near St. Louis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 10, 2010