We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forest Park area restaurants

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peoria, IL
Level Contributor
548 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Forest Park area restaurants

I'd appreciate dining suggestions in the Forest Park area. How are the restaurants at the Chase Park Plaza?

Thanks so much!

Boston...
Level Contributor
24 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Forest Park area restaurants

IMHO, many of the restaurants in the Chase simply offer typical hotel fare and are nothing to write home about. I would encourage you to explore my neighborhood, the CWE and it's offerings. We have wonderful Indian at India's Rasoi. If you are looking for a formal dining experience, I would recommend ~Scape, which is a very modern, trendy, and new American restaurant. We also have a wonderful restaurant named Terrene which is a 'green' restaurant and uses sustainable preparation methods. If you are interested in dining option within the park, I would recommend either the Boathouse (near the Zoo) or Wolfgang Puck's at the art museum. The boathouse serves Lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Puck's at the art museum is wonderful, but pricey. They serve Lunch (Tues-Sat), Dinner (Friday only), and Sunday Brunch.

Peoria, IL
Level Contributor
548 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Forest Park area restaurants

nick02451,

Thanks for the suggestions. Indian food sounds interesting and a change for us.

Good to know about all of those you mentioned.

Thanks!

3. Re: Forest Park area restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, October 10, 2009