We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Osage Beach

Missouri
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Topic
Osage Beach

Just wondering if anyone can tell me some fun things to do down that way. I have heard of Big Shots & Big Surf. If anyone knows the price of stuff that would be good too. We are coming down 2nd weekend in July. Thanks in advance.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
946 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Osage Beach

Big Surf has a website with their hours and pricing. I don't know how old you are, or if you have kids, but Miner Mikes is fun for kids and it's across from the outlet mall. There is a theater in the outlet mall for older kids/adults. The 'strip' in Bagnall Dam is a fun place with lots of small shops, places to eat, and a 10 cent skeeball place! Of course you can take a tour of Bagnall Dam for free. They have some tour type boats to get out on the lake and take a ride - some even have meals included. I would suggest stopping by the information center at Wilmore Lodge at Bagnall Dam. It is a Missouri Conservation run place and has some displays of the history of the area and wildlife, they have lots of brochures and coupons.

St. Charles, MO
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Osage Beach

You should consider renting a boat for a day if you like being out on the water (steer clear of pontoons, some areas of lake have waves that crash onto pontoons, get a ski boat). If you like the party scene, head to "party cove" near the grand glaize bridge inside the state park. If this is something that interests you, be sure to choose a marina near the grand glaize bridge, such as Bridgeport or Cutty's Wharf. Some great entertainment complexes I highly recommend inlude Horney Toad (www.toadcove.com), Shooters 21 (www.shooters21.org), and Topsider/Poopdeck. Also check www.funlake.com for other things to do, such as golf, etc. There are many places for minigolf, bumper boats, and go karts. I will cut n paste this reply on your other topic in case you check there first...have fun :)

3. Re: Osage Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Osage Beach