We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in KC this weekend

Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 post
3 days in KC this weekend

My family will be traveling to KC for a quick get away. Places we were planning to go: Schlitterbahn, Richard Petty Driving Experience, Boulevard Brewing Tour, Harley Davidson tour, Country Club Plaza and Oklahoma Joe's BBQ. Is there anything I should know or tips about any of these places from the locals? Also, can anyone tell me more about the College Basketball Experience? Thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
145 reviews
1. Re: 3 days in KC this weekend

There's a beaitiful fountain the the Plaza area. Worth seeing and good place for people watching.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
76 posts
36 reviews
2. Re: 3 days in KC this weekend

Go to the WWI museum. It's spectacular.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
36 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: 3 days in KC this weekend

If you will be dining at CC PLaza, I recommend Jack Stack BBQ. There is a split amongst my friends and family over which is better, Jack Stack or Oklahoma Joe's. I love them both. Expect a long line at Oklahoma Joe's on Friday and Saturday nights at the Lenexa and Leawood locations. I'm not sure about the one in KCK, but I would guess it is the same. It's worth the wait IMO.

4. Re: 3 days in KC this weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 24, 2015