We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick Meal Before Concert- Power & Light

south dakota
Level Contributor
438 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Quick Meal Before Concert- Power & Light

Hi Everyone!

Just looking for a casual but fun and unique spot around the Sprint Center to grab a drink and quick bite before a concert. Any suggestions?

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Kansas City
Level Contributor
573 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick Meal Before Concert- Power & Light

There will be restaurants right across the street from sprint center, some of your options include Chiptole, Bar food at places like dubliner, johnnys, pizza bar. I would just walk around the P and L and see what you like

Apple Valley...
Level Contributor
798 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick Meal Before Concert- Power & Light

My friend and I liked the mexican restaurant, Tango Sed Cantina I think it was

www.powerandlightdistrict.com/index.cfm…

Olathe, KS
Level Contributor
62 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quick Meal Before Concert- Power & Light

Power & Light can get pretty crowded before a big concert - which is great if you have a spot to sit and get some food. You could always park at the Cashew (Funky Bar Restaurant) and the walk the half mile to the show, or you could check out a B Cycle across the street from the Cashew and ride it to the sprint center.

Just go early and head to P&L

4. Re: Quick Meal Before Concert- Power & Light

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 24, 2014