We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Seville Plaza

Bellevue, Washington
Level Contributor
165 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Best Western Seville Plaza

I just booked a reservation to stay here at the end of July. Just wondering if anyone has stayed here before and if it was a pleasant experience? Also, does anyone have any great ideas for restaurants at the Plaza? We are eating at The Cheesecake Factory one time just because we love cheesecake, even though it's not the most original place to eat. Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Kansas City, MO
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western Seville Plaza

Plaza III and The Melting Pot are always popular places for dinner. I love the ribs at Houstons, it's probably my favorite dish in KC (even though the restaurant is a chain). Haven't stayed at the BW Plaza, but it looks well kept from the outside.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Western Seville Plaza

Overall the Seville Plaza gets good marks from guest observations on Orbitz/Expedia/Travelocity. I do know they share things with their sister property two blocks away...The Holiday Inn at the Plaza. These include the outdoor pool and free shuttle service. They also do live acoustic misec at the Pool o Friday nights...I have been to that and it cery nice.

For dinner, Plaza III for steak and Classic Cup for lunch/breakfast.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Western Seville Plaza

do not keep anything of value in your car- can be scar neighood after dark!

Omaha, IL
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Western Seville Plaza

not a bad area...my mon stays there when in KC and she loves it. like any other travel, it is always good to not leave valuables in plain site in autos anytime you travel

5. Re: Best Western Seville Plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, August 16, 2009