We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lego Land... for a 3 year old?

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lego Land... for a 3 year old?

Is that really feasible or is this meant for older kids? What does everything think of this place and is there parking available nearby?

Apple Valley...
Level Contributor
736 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lego Land... for a 3 year old?

There is parking at Crown Center nearby, a garage (free on weekends I believe). Its sort of across the street but a very short walk and very clear crossing areas with a stoplight I think.

That being said, i have not been to the Lego place (not for lack of trying, they do not allow adults with no kids per policy). But the aquarium next door is very much designed for kids and little ones so something to consider.

I guess it would depend on if your child is big into legos already....its supposed to be very hands on play time...

2. Re: Lego Land... for a 3 year old?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 18, 2014