We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday nightlife after the Chefs game

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday nightlife after the Chefs game

Hello TA folks! We're looking for some Sunday nightlife after the Chefs game for people in their mid to late 20's. What will be going on at all on Sundays and where are the places to party? We're staying downtown near P&L, but will that area be too cold with no crowds? Basically, what I'm asking is what is there to do in KC on a Sunday night?

Kansas City, MO
Level Contributor
253 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday nightlife after the Chefs game

Sunday nights are usually somewhat slow since a lot of local businesses are closed.

I'd check out Johnny's Tavern in the P&L since people will be there for the Sunday night game. Westport should have a decent crowd at places like Kelly's and The Foundry. Matisyahu is playing at the Uptown Theater that night, so there will be a good crowd there.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday nightlife after the Chefs game

wow sounds pretty interesting...:( not really... let me show you there is fun at on sunday nights. its close to westport and they have drink specials tonight. might be the only place that does have specials. call me 816-698-9620 name is kendall...

3. Re: Sunday nightlife after the Chefs game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 19, 2013