We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LC's bbq

Mahtomedi, mn
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
LC's bbq

Were looking forward to visiting KC this weekend. would anyone now the hours of operation for LC's BBQ. It seems most places are closed one day a week. I would like to try it, but need to plan the time for it.

Thanks for the responses

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Kansas City
Level Contributor
553 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LC's bbq

I think they are open till 7 or so, i know i have eaten there around dinner time before, they are closed on sundays but they use to be open on sundays during chiefs games but that might have changed

Make sure you get the Burnt Ends, Pork and Fries, they are all awesome

Salem, New Hampshire
Level Contributor
794 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LC's bbq

Your best bed is to call them: (816) 923-4484

Enjoy!

Michelle

Kansas
Level Contributor
304 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LC's bbq

LCs is very heavy on the sauce so you may want to order it with sauce on the side...yummy burnt ends. There is another very good place about a mile to the East on Blue Parkway (Big Ts) that is also worth a stop...great burnt ends and beef ribs.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,703 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LC's bbq

Is Big Ts open Sundays?

Kansas
Level Contributor
304 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LC's bbq

I am pretty sure they are open from 10:30 am - 11:00 pm. I would call to make sure.

Blue Pkwy. location - 816-923-2278

6. Re: LC's bbq

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, October 25, 2012