We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sprint center seating

Lake Ariel...
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
sprint center seating

Was wondering if anyone has attended a concert at the Sprint Center and how the seating behind the stage is? How limited is the view?

Kansas City
Level Contributor
425 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: sprint center seating

The view from seats behind the stage would all depend on the setup of the stage. I've had limited view seats at several other venues and sometimes the view was great, other times it was blocked by speakers or the stage set. I would imagine that Garth is very conscience of all seats in an arena and would try his best to ensure everyone can see at least something, but who knows! I don't think anyone will know the answer to your question until after the first show.

Lake Ariel...
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: sprint center seating

Thanks for your input! I'm sure you are right about Garth, but I'm not sure I want to risk sitting in the behind the stage! We are coming all the way from PA so I definately want to see him. We are planning to visit some friends in St Louis before taking the train to Kansas City. Do you have any recommendations on hotels within walking distance to the sprint center>

North Carolina
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: sprint center seating

The arean is NEW, I am not sure they have had many concerts there before, I HAVE seen GARTH before and his concerts are amazing AND we sat behind the stage with NO obstructions!!! He was allover the place and sitting behind the stage was a plus because we were closer to him than the floor! We are coming from NC to see him on the 5th (present from my Hubby)!! Hopefully KC will be fun!!!

Lake Ariel...
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: sprint center seating

Does anyone have any idea how many rows there are in the lower level seating??

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
16 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: sprint center seating

I went to the Elton John concert last week - it was the first concert held at the Sprint Center. To answer your questions, it appears that the vast majority of seats are located in the lower bowl, much more than perhaps any other arena I've been to. I also noticed that the people who did sit behind the stage or even to the side of the stage had pretty good seats as they look right down on it. This was confirmed to me by people who did sit behind the stage. If the set up for Garth is like Elton John, the the behind the stage seats are pretty good seats.

kansas city
1 post
6. Re: sprint center seating

While your here try Ernie Biggs in Westport. A gerat new dualing piano bar. They got a web site. KClakerat

New Mexico
1 post
1 review
7. Re: sprint center seating

what were the seats like behind the stage? anyone that went let us know.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
8. Re: sprint center seating

Attended American Idol tour. behind the stage you wouldn't be able to see the video screen - which is nice since the levels are somewhat elevated from the floor.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
9. Re: sprint center seating

attended the American Idol tour - sitting behind the stage would limit your view of the video screen.

The screen would be nice since the levels are somewhat elevated from the floor - more so than a lot of other arenas.

It's sorta cool to see the artist behind the stage walking out but not worth sitting there. My advice sit in the lower level. sides or in front of the stage.

mnr
Kansas City, MO.
Level Contributor
155 posts
10. Re: sprint center seating

The view for the Garth concert was not bad at all sitting behind the stage.