We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chica Locca Magical Tours or Ally Cat Sailing Adventures?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Sayulita hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Luis Obispo...
Level Contributor
51 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Chica Locca Magical Tours or Ally Cat Sailing Adventures?

Hello! I am wondering if anyone would suggest Chicca Loca or Ally Cat Sailing Tours? Which one would you choose over the other and why? I have read the reviews and each of them have great ratings. My husband and I will be traveling to Sayulita in January. We are in our mid 30's. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Sayulita, Mexico
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chica Locca Magical Tours or Ally Cat Sailing Adventures?

Hi! I live in Sayulita and I have been on both tours. They are both great and honestly you'll have a great time either way. I have a son and I love going on the Ally cat tour with him. Ally cat is owned by a local Mexican American family. Chica locca is great fun too, and I like them when I am ready for a day of fun partying with my friends, without my son for example. Either way you'll have a great tour and hopefully see whales!! Enjoy and see you in Sayulita!!

San Luis Obispo...
Level Contributor
51 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chica Locca Magical Tours or Ally Cat Sailing Adventures?

Sayulita Sol~ thank you for your response!

Colorado
Level Contributor
10 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chica Locca Magical Tours or Ally Cat Sailing Adventures?

I have been on Chica Loca and can say with confidence that it is top-notch. I took my very conservative mother-in-law and she was thrilled. That being said, I have hear very good things about Alley Cat as well. I think both outfitters run a good show.

San Luis Obispo...
Level Contributor
51 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chica Locca Magical Tours or Ally Cat Sailing Adventures?

Thank you emerald moon!!

5. Re: Chica Locca Magical Tours or Ally Cat Sailing Adventures?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 28, 2014