We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying sunscreen

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
colorado
Level Contributor
786 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
buying sunscreen

Where can I get (spray) sunscreen at a good price, in Sayulita? Want to bring carryon, but can't put the sunscreen (6oz) in it! But really don't want to pay exorbitant prices for it there....Thanks for advice!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
43,078 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying sunscreen

Hmm -that is always the problem - carry on and no liquides, but sunscreen is expensive in Mexico, compared to other things. I think if you don't want checked luggage, you will just have to buy it there. If I remember, there was a pretty good selection at one of the stores I went in to . . .I wish I could remember - hopefully, one of the locals will give you the details you need. :)

Sayulita
Level Contributor
796 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buying sunscreen

There's a great pharmacy on Palmar, right next to Los Afortunados restaurant. They have a good selection of sunscreens. I would imagine they have spray-on sunscreen, but not sure.

Mentioned in this post
Los Afortunados
Los Afortunados
50 Reviews
Sayulita, Mexico
3. Re: buying sunscreen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 25, 2014