We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM's in Sayulita

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Sayulita hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
victoria
Level Contributor
138 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
ATM's in Sayulita

Hello. I understand that there are now a few atm's to found in Sayulita. If so, would someone kindly let me know what banks these atm's represent. Anyone know what fees maybe involved with them?

Cheers!

Sayulita
Destination Expert
for Sayulita
Level Contributor
603 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM's in Sayulita

Most are privately owned machines with fees around 60 pesos last I checked. The machine in the OXXO store might be bank owned, possibly Banorte but I'm not sure. The machines can run out of cash during peak weeks. Your best bet is to use either the ATM at the airport or during your drive north at one of the banks in the strip mall where the MEGA supermarket is located. If you use the ATM at the entrance to the Banamex bank then the fee is just 29 pesos.

2. Re: ATM's in Sayulita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 30, 2013