We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Sayulita,Mexico in May

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding in Sayulita,Mexico in May

I am looking at rent two houses in North Sayulita for my wedding and wedding party. But I can not seem to find any external reviews on these houses. Casa Milagros, El Palacio and Casa Maizes. They are asking for a big deposit and I have never been there. My fiance has but not sure anyone out there. Of course we are paying for the wedding ourselves and are on a budget.

Thanks,AD

Banff, Canada
Level Contributor
108 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in Sayulita,Mexico in May

Don't know these particular houses, but it is pretty common to ask for 50% up front, and final 50% 30 to 60 days ahead of your stay. Best of luck with your upcoming wedding!

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding in Sayulita,Mexico in May

Hey!

We are renting El Palacio & Casa Milagros & getting married there this February! We discovered the property while there last December & what we saw from the outside was amazing! Beautiful, private location!! We cannot wait to stay there! Our friends have rented Casa Maizes to stay at during this time also. I will be posting a review on here after we return!

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding in Sayulita,Mexico in May

Hey!

We are renting El Palacio & Casa Milagros & getting married there this February! We discovered the property while there last December & what we saw from the outside was amazing! Beautiful, private location!! We cannot wait to stay there! Our friends have rented Casa Maizes to stay at during this time also. I will be posting a review on here after we return!

So. Cal.
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding in Sayulita,Mexico in May

Saskygirl24,

We stayed at Milagros in '06, it is an awesome house. We loved it, hope you do too. And congrats!!

Oakland, California
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding in Sayulita,Mexico in May

I would like to know who did you book the house with as Vallarta Escapes the company with have been talking to has had terrible reviews on trip advisor. We would love to have a better contact.

Oakland, California
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding in Sayulita,Mexico in May

I would like to know who did you book the house with as Vallarta Escapes the company with have been talking to has had terrible reviews on trip advisor. We would love to have a better contact.

Edited: 12:44 am, August 08, 2012
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding in Sayulita,Mexico in May

Just curious how your stay in el palacio villa was? I'm thinking of getting married in sayulita and have been exploring beach side villas. Any feedback would be awesome

Thanks

8. Re: Wedding in Sayulita,Mexico in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 04, 2014