We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sayulita Gym

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
great neck, Ny
Level Contributor
141 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sayulita Gym

Anyone out there who can tell me if this place exists ?? 231 Avenue Revolucion Owners Lalo & Gina Portillo ???

Nuevo Vallarta...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sayulita Gym

No it is not anymore

great neck, Ny
Level Contributor
141 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sayulita Gym

Gracias Amigo......

Sayulita
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sayulita Gym

Perhaps you do not live in Sayulita! Don't understand were you get your info....

Mentioned in this post
Sayulita
Sayulita
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Sayulita
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sayulita Gym

Sayulita Gym has never closed. We are open Monday to Saturday 8 am to 8 pm. We even have summer rates!

Gina

Mentioned in this post
Sayulita
Sayulita
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
5. Re: Sayulita Gym

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 pm, September 24, 2012
6. Re: Sayulita Gym

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 pm, September 24, 2012
Seattle...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sayulita Gym

Is the gym still open? I used the gym a couple of years ago and plan to come back in November.

Sayulita
Level Contributor
796 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sayulita Gym

I emailed the owner of the gym. His wife emailed me back to say that the gym is open Monday-Saturday, 8a.m. to 8p.m. You can get a weekly membership if you want.

Seattle...
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sayulita Gym

That's good news. Thank you.

Chicago, Illinois
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sayulita Gym

Hello,

What is your address? Where are you located from the plaza?

Thank you.