We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Holidays closure of Lisburn

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Budget Holidays closure of Lisburn

Apparently all business has been transferred to the Belfast Branch.Has anyone had problems getting their plane tickets as my friend is booked to travel to Benidorm on 4th Oct. and so far has not received her tickets.

5 replies to this topic
London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
20,039 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget Holidays closure of Lisburn

Most flights are ticketless these days, the details are stored in the airline's computer.

All your friend needs is the flight reference number to view the booking, check in and get her boarding passes.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget Holidays closure of Lisburn

Unfortunately my friend does not have a computer. I tried to do as u suggested but the reference no. On her paperwork(which she Had from Budget Holidays ) was not the Jet 2 reference. She was dependant on having her tickets sent by post. As she now lives 60 miles from the office now dealing With her booking it is with frustrating phone calls all business is conducted

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
845 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget Holidays closure of Lisburn

Hang on.

So she lives 60 miles from Belfast.

Therefore, that would mean that she would live either 52 miles (minimum) or 68 miles (maximum) or thereabouts from Lisburn.

I fail to see the difference really.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
845 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget Holidays closure of Lisburn

By the way, has she actually *phoned* the Belfast office at all?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Budget Holidays closure of Lisburn

Thank you to all who replied to my enquiry. After many many phone calls she has at last received her tickets. All is well even though she has been so stressed hopefully she can now relax and look forward to enjoying some good weather.

Reply to: Budget Holidays closure of Lisburn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lisburn
More Lisburn Topics