We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

overnight stay

Ontario
Level Contributor
158 posts
195 reviews
Save Topic
overnight stay

We plan to be in Lisburn for one night in August before picking up a rental car. Any suggestions as to where to stay that would be close to both the Eirann bus stop and Enterprise (Young Street)? There are four of us with luggage. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

9 replies to this topic
Belfast
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: overnight stay

The only hotel in the city is Premier inn. its close enough to the Sprucefield were the Dublin bus stops but you would need a taxi to the train station.

www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/LISTAB/lisburn

Mentioned in this post
Dublin
Dublin
County Dublin, Ireland
Ontario
Level Contributor
158 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: overnight stay

Thanks. Unfortunately, they are completely booked up for the night we need.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,843 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: overnight stay

Best to stay on the bus to Belfast. Days Inn is very handy to the station but there are other choices. (There are many buses between Belfast and Lisburn). Ulsterbus 26 or 526 will take you to Young St in Lisburn from Lisburn bus station (with some through services from Belfast) but it's less than a 10min walk..

Mentioned in this post
Belfast
Belfast
Northern Ireland, UK
Belfast
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: overnight stay

I would also stay in Belfast, but if you want Lisburn you could try No3 it gets good reviews and its not to far away from the city.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g445040-d1055…

Mentioned in this post
Belfast
Belfast
Northern Ireland, UK
Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
892 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: overnight stay

By the way, Young Street is pretty walkable from both Lisburn bus or train stations (they rent their ground from our church, so that's how I know :) ). However, if I'm not mistaken, Enterprise will actually pick you up from anywhere and take you there - best to give them a call to check?

Ontario
Level Contributor
158 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: overnight stay

Thanks for all the answers so far. I'm looking into No. 3. Their website doesn't seem to be working, but I did find another way of sending an e-mail.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,843 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: overnight stay

You would really need to take a taxi from the Spucefield bus stop to the B&B although in the morning you could walk to Young St and return with the car to collect bags.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
892 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: overnight stay

Oops, my bad. I didn't notice that the bus stop mentioned was the Sprucefield one. Drumlough's right, a taxi from there to the B&B, but then walk to Young St in the morning.

Ontario
Level Contributor
158 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: overnight stay

We've altered our plans and have a booking at No. 3 for another night. Thanks for your help!

Reply to: overnight stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lisburn
More Lisburn Topics