We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer

London, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
276 reviews
Save Topic
Beer

Is there anywhere that has a reasonable selection of craft/European beer in Mijas Pueblo other than the ubiquitous San Miguel and Estrella ?

Many thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer

If not a craft beer bar then just generally some good bars as a recommendation. Thanks

London
Level Contributor
31 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer

I don't know but please tell me if you find any ;-)

I'm going on July 21.

Nigel

Coin, Spain
Level Contributor
581 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer

You wont find so much different beers in Mijas Pueblo, but you can take the bus down to Fuengirola and easy find all the beers you possibly need.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beer

dont think so but if yo find out let me know to

London, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beer

I looked everywhere but found only bog standard Spanish lager in Mijas Pueblo and the Holy Trinity of Tastelessness - John Smiths Smooth,Strongbow and Heineken - down at the coastline.

6. Re: Beer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Mijas Pueblo